Topic: Project SAM : Trombones

Share/Bookmark

Project SAM : Trombones

In wich month will it be available ?

Re: Project SAM : Trombones

And to what price?

Hello,

We have the SAM Trombones scheduled for release end February/begin March.

More on the price later, most likely not through this board (it\'s no sales board). Just keep an eye on the website! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the interest!

Maarten

Great! I have a assignemnt for March and I could really use SAM Bones.!

Ed

Originally posted by Maarten Spruijt:
    Hello,

We have the SAM Trombones scheduled for release end February/begin March.

More on the price later, most likely not through this board (it\'s no sales board). Just keep an eye on the website! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for the interest!

Maarten
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Can\'t wait! You do excellent work Maarten!

b

Maarten, I\'m not sure if this has been covered or not, but will a solo Tenor be sampled as well in addition to the section and Bass Trombone (ala SAM Horns)?

BTW, I haven\'t seen anything pertaining to this on the site, but is True Strike still a future library? I\'m hoping it wasn\'t cancelled and is just sitting on the backburner.

Maarten,

I was at your site and I will be purchasing the sam horns bundle soon, but I don\'t have a credit card, can I send you a money order?

Thanks in advance

Here\'s another hoping for TrueStrike!

--Eric

Hello all!

Russ, we didn\'t sample a solo tenor trombone. SAM Trombones will be a full 3-player tenor section + an extra solo bass trombone. We sampled this bass trombone (and not a tenor) because it is meant to layer with the 3-tenor section. To fatten it up. Our bass bone goes a 5th lower than the tenors. It is not really meant as an expressive solo instrument (like the solo horn).

As for a possible True Strike. Like I said before, it is really impossible at this point to make any decisions on what to do and when. The sampling market is a busy market at the moment and we don\'t want to rush our choices.

Adam, we accept international bank orders, but please e-mail us directly about these things in the future.

Take care,

Maarten

Thanks for the answer Maarten, I figured since you where right here I would ask. I probably won\'t be asking questions again.

Go Back to forum