• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Please post your cues here!

Share/Bookmark

Please post your cues here!

I\'m interested in hearing your work, so please post a link if you\'ve got a second!

I\'m interested in hearing \"anything\" but would really like to hear some darker pieces (also poignant), and something with piano (sampled or otherwise) and strings...

I\'d also like to hear something that is more of a hybrid of orchestral and electronic, in the vein
    of \"Furst\'s\" cue, and Reinhold Heil\'s/Johnny Klimek\'s work on \"One Hour Photo\"....

Also some T.V. type cues in the vein of C.S.I. etc.

Thanks guys! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Please post your cues here!

ok I\'ll bite

old stuff mostly, but one thats being worked on, and soon to finish

Media Ventures type \"drama\". Stuff you\'d hear in CSI or so. Though its accidently mixed in mono.

http://www.musicyouneed.com/stuff/MVtypedrama.mp3

A new string piece I\'m working on, that shouldn\'t have its samples judges, they were in beta.

http://www.musicyouneed.com/2040/testing.mp3

a brass fanfare, of a \"classic\" videogame theme, that I did way back when I was still hangin out on the \"planet\" [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It surprisingly holds up to some current library stuff IMO. Tho you can tell where I lost my train of thought in the piece and gave up [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.musicyouneed.com/stuff/metroidtest4.mp3

>I\'m interested in hearing \"anything\" but would really like to hear some darker pieces (also poignant), and something with piano (sampled or otherwise) and strings... <

Maybe this short one will do? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Just a little theme that came late one night...
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/cfdg/GreenHours/greenhours_b.html
    PMI Grandioso Steinway, AO harp, Tob\"thanxtob\"G-Town\'s Fake Glass harmonica, SAM timpani, Peter Siedlaczek\'s Orchestra-library strings (1992!), GOS looped harmonics, a bottle of Mercurey 89.

Christian

A very nice piece, Christian.

Very nice all, thanks for sharing!!!

MORE PLEASE!

BTW... Aaron, I thought yours was pretty awesome so I went to your site and listened to all, very nice! Um, are you still in high school? Are you self taught?

What do you mean by \"music found you\"? Just curios.

Also, how many giga\'s is it taking to compose your pieces?

Thanks!

Jay

Yessir, still a senior at high school. Yes, self-taught. Each project that I compose ends up being 99% filled in the memory, and I got 768 megs or ram. I got memory blueessssss... wooo wooooo.... Sorry, it\'s almost 4 a.m.

Hope I answered your questions. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Take care.

\"Music found me:\" I believe it was a God-given gift.

Thanx a lot, Rach3 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Christian

Can\'t give u any links, but if you e-mail me, i\'ll send you a mp3 through e-mail

Ditto.. can\'t give any links because one of the pieces is for a contest and I have to keep it under wraps. The other I just don\'t want to give out links publically at this point because I\'d rather wait till it\'s complete. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] But private message me if you\'re interested.

Go Back to forum