• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Drumkit From Hell "Superior" Demo for MEtalHeads

Share/Bookmark

Re: New Drumkit From Hell "Superior" Demo for MEtalHeads

jeeeezzzuuussss O_o

thats rock !!! i guess fredrik thordendal playes guitar on this one. really impressive and damn cool track. usually what my ears need everyday [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

*thumbs up* for the drum sounds. for me personally the snare sound somewhat overcompressed for this kind of music. but still sounds damn cool

Heheheh...sooo coool...Meshuggah in a box!
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Alex

What a cool tune..The drums are clear and cut nicely [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I CAN\'T STOP BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez, what a rush! Beavis and Butthead would definitely put this in the \"don\'t suck\" catagory. Seems like a good cure for wimpy drum syndrome.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks, the tune above is a Meshuggah tune (Mouth licking what you\'ve bled) from the \"Chaosphere\" album, and yes it is Fredrik that plays guitars and bass (off course, who else could do it? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Here is another part of a song done by Fredrik from the \"Destroy, Erase, Improve\" album, it is from the song called \"vanished\":
    http://www.toontrack.com/demos/Session%20-%20Sonor%20of%20Metal.mp3

Both these songs uses the Sonor drums.
    For those that wishes to listen to other type of drums or/and styles, like brushes or old style drums, go to: www.toontrack.com/demos.shtml

Where\'s Jens?

CLICK...... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by toontrack:
    Thanks, the tune above is a Meshuggah tune (Mouth licking what you\'ve bled) from the \"Chaosphere\" album, and yes it is Fredrik that plays guitars and bass (off course, who else could do it? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">oh now i know where i know the patterns from. i have all the albums and didn\'t realize it first [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

You need to listen to them even more then [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

(PS. DO Check out the \"Special Defects, Sol Niger Within\" album if you havent heard it!)

Will I be able to use Superior with the FXpantion VST to AU adapter in DP successfully?

I think it pays to test this so you can gain more (DP) costumers.

Go Back to forum