• Register
  • Help

Topic: VSL Nov 24th Deadline

Share/Bookmark

VSL Nov 24th Deadline

As a reminder, it\'s only the 23rd in the U.S. (1:40AM PST at this posting). Anyone wanting to order the Horizon packages has until late Monday night in North America to take advantage of the pre-ordering 10% discounts.

Re: VSL Nov 24th Deadline

The time-limit has been extended. Please click here for details.

All the best,

Hi Dietz,

It says that the lottery has been prolonged to 11/29. Can I assume that the 10% discount will be prolonged as well?

Peter,

Just to make sure. If I order from truespec tonight I can still get in on the 10% discount and the lottery?

Thanks...

Originally posted by Dietz:

All the best,
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">That is a little vague. Only the lottery has been extended. The discount has ended.

------------
    Alex Cremers

Originally posted by damoy:
    Peter,

Just to make sure. If I order from truespec tonight I can still get in on the 10% discount and the lottery?

Thanks...
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">If we have the order before midnight PST.

Originally posted by Alexcremers:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by Dietz:

All the best,
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">That is a little vague. Only the lottery has been extended. The discount has ended.

------------
    Alex Cremers
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">If the discount has been extended, we have nothing in writing telling us this, nor do we dealers have anything in writing that there\'s been an ordering extension so customers can enter the lottery for a free sampling session of 3-6 hours.

The Lottery on the VSL website has been extended until Saturday, November 29, 2003, for internal processing reasons. This applys to the VSL website only. The 10 % discount on Horizon Series pre-orders has expired on Monday, November 24.

Martin Tichy, Vienna Symphonic Library

I say discount till december or till a more clear shipping date has emersed.

------------
    Alex Cremers

If we have the order before midnight PST.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Whew! Glad I got my order in... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum