• Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OT: Logic 6 is announced!

Share/Bookmark

Re: OT: Logic 6 is announced!

Too bad it\'s not for PC [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Lee Blaske:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Too bad it\'s not for PC
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">OK, everybody go out and buy the Scarbee products so Thomas can afford to pick up one of the new 17\" Powerbooks. I know he secretly wants one. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Lee Blaske
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">You bet!!!

Wow! So it was all true! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

*Jumps ship*

I think this is the final drop! Goodbye MOTU... Hello Apple/Emagic!

C\'mon in midphase, there\'s lots of great people waiting for you! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Damn,
    Can\'t they do just one more PC version? Sample-level zoom in the arrange has been my biggest wish. Lots of other good stuff on the new features list. But, hmm, what do they mean by ``nearly\'\' sample-accurate zoom?

Arch

Originally posted by Arch Stanton:
    Damn,
    Can\'t they do just one more PC version? Sample-level zoom in the arrange has been my biggest wish. Lots of other good stuff on the new features list. But, hmm, what do they mean by ``nearly\'\' sample-accurate zoom?

Arch
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Sorry Arch...but I have to ask...is that your real name, or do you just like spaghetti with your westerns?

Tight shot on squinting for what seems an interminable moment, then, impossibly, he squints even harder. Then, removes the self-rolled cigarette and spits before answering: ``Who wants to know?\'\'

Originally posted by Arch Stanton:
    Tight shot on squinting for what seems an interminable moment, then, impossibly, he squints even harder. Then, removes the self-rolled cigarette and spits before answering: ``Who wants to know?\'\'
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Two guys came around asking me...One was BAD, one was UGLY...but you seem like a GOOD guy Arch...so I told them that I didnt think you really had a name....see you at the grave yard.

Go Back to forum