• Register
  • Help

Topic: Should we have a "Forum Recovery Group Section"?

Share/Bookmark

Should we have a "Forum Recovery Group Section"?

People,

All right, I checked my clock yesterday and I spent 5 hours on forums! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Most of it here! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Hehe - I REALLY love you guys and this place but I\'m like: \"HEY, that fifth & third cresendo from the frenchies is fine (even though it *IS* an octave below) - but I just GOTTA GO CHECK THE FORUMS NOW!!\"

*SIGH* Years ago I used to stop to smoke \"something\" (or even more fun: searching for & actually finding that \"something\" - all day [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] ).

Then that kinda got old.

Then it was: \"HEY I gotta go get females\" (even more fun: searching for & actually finding females - all day [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] ).

Then I got married. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Which of course immediately turned into: \"HEY I gotta go get some alcohol\" (searching for THAT in the US is no prob).

Then after A.A.;

It turned into: \"HEY I\'m gonna make the studio the most awesome, coolest, with the most radical stuff ever\" (& even more fun: searching for & actually finding that gear & libs. - all day - all week - all month - all year - *still*........... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] )

Result from that? F_@_#_! A.A. !

Then Mega bandwidth DSL in 1996 - which lead to the forums.

\"Hello, my name is Michael and I\'m a Forum-aholic\"

\"Hi MICHAEL!\"

*sigh* [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hmmm, wonder what\'s next? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Re: Should we have a "Forum Recovery Group Section"?

have you seen that # of posts I have?

King, you\'re guilty as charged. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

\"Hi King\"!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

the females are the most easiest thing to get in US...even easier than to get the smoking thing...which is even easier thing to get than alcohal(for you dont need an ID) and hey, if you want to get the whole studio thing furnished, drive a cab... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I think we should have a special forum for all of those that post to forums too much...

...oh wait, I just described NS... in the denial phase...

Hello, my name is Houston and...

Go Back to forum