• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Get Your Free .GIG Files Here

Share/Bookmark

Get Your Free .GIG Files Here

I keep reading of free .gig files, could those that know where the freebies are, please list a description and download link? Thanks....

Re: Get Your Free .GIG Files Here

I thought about linking all once, but then I figured it was no good idea as Worrasplace was shut down. People tend to not think about if they need a freebie or not. They just download it, take away bandwidth and I bet some won\'t even listen to it after they downloaded it. It\'s better to advise e.g. if someone needs a gun shot.

With http://www.gtownsounds.com/ this may not apply afaik, so you can start there, lots of percussion.

Hansi

If all the links, descriptions were in one thread it would make it ALOT easier to research them. And I don\'t know about you, but sometimes I don\'t know I need a sample until I see the description and then hear it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link, any more links? Anyone? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

This, Northern Sounds, site has some freebies. An electric piano amongst others. I have downloaded it as I like electric pianos but haven\'t been able to try it yet.

Project SAM has free trumpets which people rate too.

Worrasplace is back but I haven\'t visited so don\'t know if he still has the freebies.

Belamedia has some, so do Westgate Woodwinds. I think that a number of the sample creators have a few freebies to draw the crowds....and why not! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Frank

Originally posted by Hardy Heern:
    T

Worrasplace is back but I haven\'t visited so don\'t know if he still has the freebies.
    Frank
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Worra\'s Place is, and always will be, free!

There\'s a piano on the Maestro Sounds which is a gig file. It\'s humongous. The biggest freebie on the net. I think all the others are soundfonts. Not sure, check it out.

Maestro Sounds

Keytar, you might also check out these sites:

http://www.soundbank.hu/download.html
    http://www.boldersounds.com/

Gary

And how could I forget this?

Westgate Studios

Fabulous, thanks guys! Any more?? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

\"Project SAM has free trumpets which people rate too. Belamedia has some, so do Westgate Woodwinds.\"

Could someone post the links to these sites in this thread? Thanks ahead of time.

Go Back to forum