• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?

Share/Bookmark

HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?

Wow what a exciting time we live in - now apparently Gary & Frank (Bela D Media) are in progress of starting development of new choir sample library.

So now we not only can get virtual orchestra for less bucks than ever before, but also (soon) a virtual choir.

I can just imagine how powerful and great sound we can create with these two libs.
    I think it will be a break-through for all the students out there which want quality sound but just can\'t afford the products in the high-price range.

I look forward to hear more details from Gary/Frank about for example if it will be sampled per voice (soprano, alt, tenor, bass) or like VOTA (women, men), how big/small will the choir be - or will it be possible to construct for example \"soprano-ensemble\" like you can in GPO with brass (if I read correctly).

I\'m just so excited... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

... I see that I\'ll need to have extralarge budget for next year! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?

And solo voices with ensemble building? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Peter, wouldn\'t it be great to create ensemble from 2 persons per voice to 20+ persons?

Btw. Gary or Frank, why don\'t you hire some Russians to do the \"kontra-bass\"? I just get chill when I hear those deep Russian voices. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Falcon, not sure about that, but I sure appreciate the initiative from Gary and Frank.

Maybe they are just in time with a new product/upgrade before the Japanese singing plugins take over control [img]graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Please feel free to email your suggestions to admin@beladmedia.com

I have a meeting with the choir director and it would be an honor to have your ideals.

Let\'s makes this OUR choir!!

By the way, if you our a GPO user you should check this out..

http://www.beladmedia.com/garritan.html

Best
    Francis Belardino

Will the boys and girls choir be part of this, or is this another package?

Hand over mouth! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Demos! I need need demos before I can contemplate your future product! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

(Just kidding)

Great news! Divas extended will be great news too!

Yay! How long will it take I wonder? A year?! 6 months?! 3 months?! 2 years?!

Here is one idea that I have for a long time..

Please include samples of choir singing stuff like RAAA, TAAA, SUUU, DEEE....etc,etc...

The point is that we get common syllabel followed with long wovel phrase singed on recording session, not constructed from two samples like in VOTA.

VOTA works great, but this is the only thing that I miss in it....so if anyone else shares this need with me, you could be the first to include this feature.

Alex

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast