• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Vintaudio Giga Clean Electric Guitars Demo Feedback and questions welcome :)

Share/Bookmark

New Vintaudio Giga Clean Electric Guitars Demo Feedback and questions welcome :)

http://www.vintaudio.com/Guit%20Demo%202003.mp3

Here\'s who\'s doing what :

Gibson Les Paul1 right pan rythm guit
    Godin Artisan Left pan rythm guit
    Gibson Les Paul2 Panning pops sound.
    Fender Strat Solo guit.

Numerous demos and info at www.vintaudio.com

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Re: New Vintaudio Giga Clean Electric Guitars Demo Feedback and questions welcome :)

And for something slightly different:

http://gserver.us/dave/vintdemo1.mp3

In the spirit of this thread the only electric guitar libraries used were from Vintaudio.

The demo consists of 9 midi channels:

1) Dan Dean Giga Bass Guild Pilot 5 String
    2) Vintaudio Les Paul 1 Panned Left
    3) Vintaudio Les Paul 2 Panned Right
    4) Vintaudio Les Paul 1 Panned Left (Lead)
    5) Vintaudio Les Paul 1 Panned Right (Lead)
    6) Bass Drum (Custom)
    7) Snare Drum (Custom)
    8) Hi Hat (Acoustic Essentials)
    9) Crash Cymbal (Sonic Implants)

Sorry if it\'s a tad bit hot and muddy, I\'m still learning the final qualities of eq and applying a master limiter. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: New Vintaudio Giga Clean Electric Guitars Demo Feedback and questions welcome :)

It sounds great, Franky. I wouldn\'t have guessed it was all midi! There are some giveaways though, like the repeated slides.

One question though, why is it that all electric guitar demos sound wimpy? why do they have to sound so reserved? Why not crank up the distortion and make them sound GOOD [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

Sounds very nice indeed Franky. Nice job [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I love the tones.

Wow! Pretty impressive. Thomas, did you not notice it said \'clean electric guitars\' in the title, hehehe!!

Chris

again, you\'ve nailed the sound of these instruments. They really sound good.

three pickup positions again? The neck pickups should sound good for bluesy/meaty stuff.

Haha Chris, Ooops [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thomas

Thx for the nice comments guys [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Munsie that sounds great dude !
    What did you use for Snare and BD they sound quite nice.

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

Wow, now guitars players are reduced to $.01 a dozen!
    -J

\"Munsie that sounds great dude ! What did you use for Snare and BD they sound quite nice.\"

Hi Franky,

Thanks for the comments. Needless to say I have alot of fun using your library. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ever since I starting (finally) making my own .gig files I\'ve been experiementing. So far I\'ve created 2 .gig files. Processed kicks and snares. I used my sound modules and drum machine to layer several sounds on top of one another, created .wav\'s and then compressed,limited them.
    The bass drum used in this demo (when the jam kicks in) was also processed with a small plate verb on it.

I\'ve been wondering if it is legal to sell a library created this way? (see other thread.)

If you want to grab the demo and serve it from your site as an end user demo feel free to. I have limited bandwidth where it is right now. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum