• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone Converted London Orchestral Percussion to EXS???

Share/Bookmark

Anyone Converted London Orchestral Percussion to EXS???

Has anyone converted these smaples to EXS24 format?

If so, were they 100% converted and sonically identical?

Regards, Max67

Re: Anyone Converted London Orchestral Percussion to EXS???

I have max. I had good results. I actually never bothered loading into Giga since the EXS is so easy to use. I\'ve been very pleased with the sounds so I\'m presuming everything translated just right. I used the built in EXS translator. I will say none of the samples I think should be one shots were actually one shots. I just went through and changed them all. It doesn\'t take too long. I figure they were programmed as one shots and that must have not translated. Otherwise everything\'s just great [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think LOP is a very worthy buy. Some great sounds and it was a big step up for Orch perc for my library. The only thing I\'m not crazy about is the Timpani. They sound good but they don\'t always play super evenly. I think some of the other DS soundware libraries address this issue and fix the problem [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

J-

I\'m going through this process right now. The one area I\'m dubious about is the modwheel control of ambience amounts mentioned in the (skimpy) manual. Did this option convert properly for you via the internal converter?

Sorry to hijack this thread, but has anyone noticed a latency when using the snare drum patches in LOP?

I seem to find it difficult to get the parts in time, with other snare patches like Kontakt for example, I can usually play it straight in, in time, no probs.

Go Back to forum