PDA

View Full Version : steinway does not work

cunha
02-06-2010, 09:22 AM
hello,
My problem is:after upgrade GPO4 and Steinway,steinway have stopped to work.I don't know the reason because GPO4 is working normally but when I load steinway the message is:Aria standalone have stopped to work, Wait,Windows is searching a solution.Should I install steinway again?
thanks in advance,
Cunha

Jeff Hurchalla
02-06-2010, 12:22 PM
If you haven't already, make sure you update to the latest version of the Steinway, v1.04.
You can get it at:
http://www.garritan.biz/registration/
After you log in, click on the Downloads and Updates tab.
Let me know if this helps,
Jeff

cunha
02-07-2010, 09:10 AM
If you haven't already, make sure you update to the latest version of the Steinway, v1.04.
You can get it at:
http://www.garritan.biz/registration/
After you log in, click on the Downloads and Updates tab.
Let me know if this helps,
Jeff
Hello Jeff,
I have already update to the last version.Before that,steinway is working very well.I will try to update again or better I reinstall it again and let's see ok?
thanks,
Silmar

Jeff Hurchalla
02-08-2010, 01:03 PM
You could try uninstalling the Steinway and then installing it again. If you have Professional or Standard edition, when the uninstaller asks if you want to delete all the samples, I would suggest you say no, in order to save the long process of re-adding the sample.

Could you let me know what operating system you are using, as well as details on your hard drive and memory and cpu please?

cunha
02-10-2010, 04:41 PM
You could try uninstalling the Steinway and then installing it again. If you have Professional or Standard edition, when the uninstaller asks if you want to delete all the samples, I would suggest you say no, in order to save the long process of re-adding the sample.

Could you let me know what operating system you are using, as well as details on your hard drive and memory and cpu please?

The operating system I am using is Windows 7.CPU -quad core 3.0,12Mb cache, 4GB memory and HD 250GB.I gave up and my computer was formated but it failed.I have installed steinway again in secure modo and it works.Now I am going to do the upgrade again and let's see what happens.

cunha
02-16-2010, 09:30 AM
The operating system I am using is Windows 7.CPU -quad core 3.0,12Mb cache, 4GB memory and HD 250GB.I gave up and my computer was formated but it failed.I have installed steinway again in secure modo and it works.Now I am going to do the upgrade again and let's see what happens.:):):)
Hello Jeff,
I am very happy.It is working again.The problem I think was the M-audio 2496.When I have installed windows 7 and Steinway the audio interface made a strange noise,so I download the drives and all is working normally.I thank you very much for your attention.
Sincerely,
Silmar