PDA

View Full Version : Here is the Garritan Authorized Steinway Virtual Piano User's Guide

Garritan
04-05-2008, 07:24 PM
I thought some of you would like to see the Authorized Steinway Virtual Concert Grand Users User's Guide beforehand.

Here is a PDF version. The hard-copy Pro and Standard versions are hardbound.

Happy Reading!

Gary Garritan

garritan.com/steinway_basic_manual.html

Here is a Scribd link to the Users Guide for the Authorized Steinway Virtual Concert Grand.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2354367/Garritan-Authorized-Steinway-Virtual-Concert-Grand-Manual-Basic-Edition

marce
04-07-2008, 08:36 AM
There is any way to download it and read offline? i tryed the download button but nothing. BTW, very interesting all the history and manufact information

kape
04-07-2008, 11:44 AM
You could print with a PDF printer and save on your hard disk.

marce
04-07-2008, 01:11 PM
You could print with a PDF printer and save on your hard disk.

Thanks, thatīs appear to be a good trick.

clonewar
04-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks for making this available Gary, the manual is reading like a novel..

I have a question about the licensing policy (and I apologize if this has already been discussed): The manual states that a maximum of 4 installations are allowed.. is this referring to 4 simultaneous installations, or 4 lifetime installations? I want to know if down the road I have to rebuild my system and reinstall software several times if there will come a time (after the 4th installation) where I will have an issue reinstalling the Steinway.

Thanks,
Michael

ome248
09-20-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm wondering the same thing.

Jeff Hurchalla
09-20-2009, 08:01 PM
As many as 4 simultaneous installations on computers you own. No limit on lifetime installations.

sergiobklyn
09-24-2009, 08:28 PM
I thought some of you would like to see the Authorized Steinway Virtual Concert Grand Users User's Guide beforehand.

Here is a PDF version. The hard-copy Pro and Standard versions are hardbound.

Happy Reading!

Gary Garritan

Where's the PDF version? I could not find it.
Thanks,
Sergio