PDA

View Full Version : Please hear to demo of the NEW PIANO

paulangels
12-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Hi guys! Please hear to demo of the piano (http://coloursonics.com/Grand_demo.mp3).
Also tell your opinion, it is very important. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
P.s. Forgive me for my bad English http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

June-Bug-Dan
12-28-2006, 04:40 AM
FANTASTIC amazing performance great realizem i must know the name of the score?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Roel/Truepianos
12-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Hi,

A classical piece of music, Clair the Lune by Debussy.

FANTASTIC amazing performance great realizem i must know the name of the score?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

paulangels
12-29-2006, 11:41 AM
Hi,

A classical piece of music, Clair the Lune by Debussy.

Thanks June-Bug-Dan :)
Roel and thank you ;)

Endorf
12-29-2006, 01:03 PM
- it could be a steinway.
- it sounds very "organic".
- it is a bit to less brilliant in "p" and less sharp in "f" - maybe it is not "direct" enough for me (too much reverb on the demo?).
- does it use "physical modelling" to create the different colours from different velocity-levels? > it sounds a little bit synthetic: the "p" is not so brilliant as the "f", this is quite realistic. But this effect sounds not really like a real acustic instrument with different overtone-quality in each loudness (especially in "p" lack "colors").
- i would like to hear more demos to judge about the sound.

Please excuse my bad englisch, too:-))
Please excuse the i'm so hypercritical, the instruments sound very good!

Endorf
pianist (classical)

paulangels
12-29-2006, 02:55 PM
- it could be a steinway.
- it sounds very "organic".
- it is a bit to less brilliant in "p" and less sharp in "f" - maybe it is not "direct" enough for me (too much reverb on the demo?).
- does it use "physical modelling" to create the different colours from different velocity-levels? > it sounds a little bit synthetic: the "p" is not so brilliant as the "f", this is quite realistic. But this effect sounds not really like a real acustic instrument with different overtone-quality in each loudness (especially in "p" lack "colors").
- i would like to hear more demos to judge about the sound.

Please excuse my bad englisch, too:-))
Please excuse the i'm so hypercritical, the instruments sound very good!

Endorf
pianist (classical)

Endorf, thank you for your comment. ;) In January, we will open site. Many demo, a lot of information will be there.

Kenny Long
01-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Hi Paul,

What's the status on this sample set?

Cheers
Kenny

paulangels
01-08-2007, 06:32 AM
Hi Kenny! Soon we shall open a site. All will be there ;)