PDA

View Full Version : Stradivari Violin 2.0 Demos - WOW!!!!!!!!

theviolinist13
11-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi everyone.

I have the Strad Version 1 (1.07 I think) and I am thinking of upgrading to the Stradivari 2.0, but anyways, on to the point.

I just heard a demo of the Strad 2.0, called "For Claire", and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!

Are there going to be any more Stradivari Demos? I would especially like it if there could be some of Vivaldi's Four Seasons, or maybe Sibelius Violin Concerto?

Jerry W.
11-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Hi everyone.

I have the Strad Version 1 (1.07 I think) and I am thinking of upgrading to the Stradivari 2.0, but anyways, on to the point.

I just heard a demo of the Strad 2.0, called "For Claire", and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!

Are there going to be any more Stradivari Demos? I would especially like it if there could be some of Vivaldi's Four Seasons, or maybe Sibelius Violin Concerto?

I'm working up something that will be released soon. :)

Jerry

theviolinist13
11-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Thanks Jerry.

You wrote Arabian Star, right? That sounded AWESOME on the Stradivari 1.0, or were you using a Stradivari 2.0 Beta? :p Sure sounded like one. It sounded great. Can't wait to hear what you come up with. :)

Jerry W.
11-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Thanks Jerry.

You wrote Arabian Star, right? That sounded AWESOME on the Stradivari 1.0, or were you using a Stradivari 2.0 Beta? :p Sure sounded like one. It sounded great. Can't wait to hear what you come up with. :)

Yep, that was me. :) I was using a beta of Strad 1. Thank you for your vote of confidence!! I really have become a LOT better at the technique involved with this fantastic instrument. I am REALLY impressed with t this technology and what it adds to everything you do with it.

Jerry

theviolinist13
11-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Oh, btw, I had my dad (who has extra-refined hearing; he can tell the difference between a sampler and a real instrument in no time flat) listen to Arabian Star and For Claire. He thought it was a real violin!

Congrorturlortions Gary, Stefano and Giorgio. You guys are genius's's's!!!!!

(I am a violinist, as you could figure out by my screen name, and the Strad DOES sound extremely realistic. My violin teacher said it's easy to spot a sampler instrument from a real one: the sampler has no expression. Riiiiiiggghht. I am gonna send him a link to the Strad website with two words: "Checkit out!:D ")

OK, enough of my fawning, yous must get the point :o

Jerry W.
11-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Thanks Jerry.

And here it is! :)

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=451059#post451059

I did this with Strad 2.0 and GPO.
ENJOY!

Jerry Wickham :)