PDA

View Full Version : G.A.N.G Awards - Congratulations Ian Dorsch

Layne
04-13-2004, 10:49 AM
This may be a bit presumptious of me (as well as being a couple of weeks late) but since I have seen Ian\'s posts occasionally here on NS I thought he deserved an ataboy from the group here for winning the GANG Student/Apprentice Composition Contest.

There were a lot of really strong entries ( and then there was mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ) but I think Ian\'s piece really stood out and deserved the prize.

Congrats, Ian. And here\'s hoping your not eligable next year! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ian Dorsch
04-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Just noticed this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Layne, I appreciate the props. I thought that the average quality of entries into this year\'s contest was quite high--I was thrilled and honored to have won. GANG rules. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

KingIdiot
04-29-2004, 05:42 PM
congrats Ian,

buy yourself a beer on me....oh wait...that doesnt work

Scott Cairns
04-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Well done Ian, congrats mate. Is there somewhere we can hear the piece? Im a GANG member myself but havent looked over there yet.. Just lazy I guess.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

fitch
04-30-2004, 07:49 AM
marvellous track there Ian;..

congratulations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Layne
05-05-2004, 03:29 PM
Hey, Ian.

I just noticed that you\'d noticed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Out of curiosity, were you able to make GDC?

Ian Dorsch
05-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

King: I\'ll have a beer and know that you are drinking with me in spirit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Layne: I didn\'t make GDC. My day job made it impossible to attend. Fortunately, I\'ve changed day jobs within the last month, so I hope to have a little more flexibility for GDC and E3 next year.