PDA

View Full Version : New GPO Action Demo by Francesco Marchetti

Garritan
01-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Here is a new action demo by Francesco:

Ahh Movies (\"http://www.garritan.com/mp3/ahhmovies.mp3\")

Francesco\'s work never ceases to amaze!

Enjoy

Gary Garritan

christianb
01-07-2004, 10:55 PM
That Italian fella sure is talented. Great movement and dynamics through out. Once again, nice work Francesco.

cb

Boneweasel
01-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Wow!! Very impressed.....

Magpie
01-08-2004, 07:44 AM
graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif You did it again Francesco images/icons/cool.gif

Great work and thank you for sharing !

magia images/icons/wink.gif

Pfd4
01-08-2004, 01:48 PM
WOW!!! Sounds incredible!! graemlins/tounge_images/icons/smile.gif

Hardy Heern
01-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Francesco!! Francesco!!

You really are rather good at this composing business! images/icons/smile.gif

Your demos just reinforce the fact that if I can\'t do what I want to do in GPO then it\'s very likely to be my limitations rather than those of GPO that are at fault! Glad I bought it!

Very Inspiring!

Best Regards

Frank

\"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.\" - Edgar Allan Poe

Layne
01-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Arrrrgh, just when I though my stuff was sounding halfway decent I had to go and listen to this!

You set the bar awfully high, Francesco!

BTW, Gary, this is a great demo for the library. He covers a lot of bases, giving \'solo\' turns to quite a few of the instruments.

Haydn
01-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Excellent demo! I really like the muted trumpet line towards the end.

Francesco
01-10-2004, 05:08 AM
Thanks to all again.
You really want me to cry!

Best
Francesco

tabtech
01-10-2004, 09:56 AM
Francesco,

You are a wonderful composer. Please keep up the good work. I think it would be of great interest to everyone if you would tell a little about your system setup/sequencer templates and maybe your method of composing/recording with GPO. I know I am curious.

P.S. If you\'ve already touched on this, I apologize. Please direct me to the thread.

Francesco
01-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Hi,
due to the large amount of e-mails, requests and PVT messages about the way I compose and program my music, I\'m thinkin\' about to open an on-line class or similar (for ex. a BIG tutorial split in lessons and so on).
What do you think about it?

let me know
Francesco

Boneweasel
01-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Francesco,

Your skills with GPO are incredible. I have been wanting to purchase GPO, but I decided to wait till I heard enough demos to be absolutely sure that it was what I wanted. Well, after hearing this demo, and the one you wrote called \"The Seventh Seal\", I am convinced. I purchased mine last night...... :-)

On your idea of doing a tutorial/online class, I would be extremely interested in taking it. Keep us posted.

Hardy Heern
01-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Hi Francesco,

If you could pass over some of your skills, in any way, to us mere mortals I think this would be very well received. I\'m not sure what the best method would be.

2004 could be a vintage year!

Best Regards

Frank

Wazzy
01-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Francesco,

Every demo of yours is of the highest quality and excellence.
[ - Quotation - \"due to the large amount of e-mails, requests and PVT messages about the way I compose and program my music, I\'m thinkin\' about to open an on-line class or similar (for ex. a BIG tutorial split in lessons and so on).
What do you think about it? let me know\"]

Although I only have a 56K line I would definitely be interested in an on-line class or BIG tutorial split in lessons. The way I figure, is that anything that I can learn from you will just make me only better for it. So here\'s my vote.

Dave

Francesco
01-11-2004, 12:19 AM
Hi Mr.Burch,
I\'ve visited your website and I think it\'s very well done (if you have a DSL images/icons/wink.gif ).
Many compliments for your music (I like very much the one for the comic), for the things you have done and you are doing by now.
Thanks for your reply and kind words.
Keep on going!

Francesco

01-11-2004, 01:47 AM
i am also definitely interested in some sort of tutorial or online class. \"The Seventh Seal\" is also by far my favorite demo here.